Featured hotels with Special Offers
Hotels in Devon
The Horn of Plenty - 'Escape to the Country' Special Offer
More hotels in Devon
Hotels in Devon
- Hotel wedding venues in Devon
- Best wedding hotel venues in Devon
- Best spa hotels in Devon
- Best family friendly hotels in Devon
- Best hotels for walking in Devon
- Best romantic hotels in Devon
- Best dog friendly hotels in Devon
- Best hotels with fishing in Devon
- Best restaurants with rooms in Devon
- Best country house hotels in Devon
- Best gastro pubs with rooms in Devon
- Devon hotels with pools
- Hotels for Christmas in Devon
- Hotels for New Years Eve in Devon
- Hotels for Valentine’s Day in Devon
- Hotels by the sea in Devon
- Best gourmet hotels in Devon
- Hotels with disabled facilities in Devon
- Hotel deals and special offers in Devon
- Best dog friendly pubs with rooms in Devon
Hotels, B&Bs, country houses, inns, restaurants with rooms in Devon
This lovely county includes the wildness of Dartmoor, the gentle charms of Salcombe and wonderful beaches of South Devon. Totnes is known for its alternative lifestyle and the quality of the its local food produce, and its proximity to the cultural life of Dartmouth has a charming setting on the river Dart, a fine old castle and good eating places.
Choose from luxurious Devon country house hotels in rolling countryside, to cliff-top hotels with stunning sea views, Devon's dog friendly hotels, and even a hotel on a secluded island. For history buffs, Plymouth is the old maritime centre where Sir Francis Drake memorably played his rubber of bowls. Visit Exeter for its lovely medieval cathedral and the charms of waterside Topsham. The Southwest coastal path has memorable cliff-side walks linking seaside resorts. If you or someone you know is planning a wedding, take a look at our favourite wedding venues in Devon.
You can also see our recommended hotels in North Devon, and hotels in South Devon.
For holiday ideas in Devon, see VisitEngland
JOIN THE GHG
Get our free monthly newsletter, latest special offers, and updates. Join more than 14,000 other members.
Read more about it here
BUY THE 46th EDITION OF THE GUIDE
Buy the 46th Edition of the Guide to read reviews of 650 hotels.
Please note that the print edition no longer contains discount vouchers.Buy the guide
Best Review Wins A Free Night for Two!
Win a night’s stay in a Beach Hut, with dinner and a spa treatment, at Cary Arms & Spa, Babbacombe, Devon by SENDING A REVIEW of your favourite hotel or B&B in Britain or Ireland. See COMPETITION PAGE.Submit a review