Featured hotels with Special Offers
Hotels in London
The Beaumont - Four Nights for the Price of Three Special Offer
More hotels in London
Hotels in London
- Special offers in London
- Best wedding hotels in London
- Best spa hotels in London
- Best family friendly hotels in London
- Best hotels for walking in London
- Best romantic hotels in London
- Best dog friendly hotels in London
- Best restaurants with rooms in London
- Best gastro pubs with rooms in London
- London hotels with pools
- Hotels for Christmas in London
- Hotels for New Years Eve in London
- Hotels for Valentine’s Day in London
- Best gourmet hotels in London
- Hotels with disabled facilities in London
- Hotels with parking in London
- Foodie hotels in London
- Boutique hotels in London
- Hotels in London with a view
Hotels near tourist attractions
- Hotels near the Royal Albert Hall, London
- Hotels near Hyde Park, London
- Hotels near Stamford Bridge, Chelsea
- Hotels near the Chelsea Flower Show
- Hotels near the Olympia Exhibition Centre
- Hotels near the Hammersmith Apollo
- Hotels near Lord's Cricket Ground, London
- Hotels near Tattershall Castle
- Hotels near the British Museum
- Hotels near the Kia Oval Cricket Ground, Kennington
- Hotels near Clapham Common, London
- Hotels near the Imperial War Museum London
- Hotels near St Pancras Station
- Hotels near the Brixton Academy
- Hotels near Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Hotels near the Wimbledon Tennis Championships
- Hotels near Tower of London
- Hotels near Emirates Stadium, Arsenal
- Hotels near Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Hotels near Finsbury Park, London
Boutique hotels and historic luxury
From the smallest boutique hotel, to the largest of well established institutions, hotels in London have earned a reputation across the centuries for their stylish hospitality and sense of grandeur. From the eclectic hub of Soho to the elegant heights of Chelsea, Notting Hill’s bijoux style to the buzz of Covent Garden, London has a little bit of everything when it comes to hotels and travel.
The likes of Artist Residence are spectacular examples of London’s living and breathing sense of art and culture, a jewel in the city and a comparatively new addition to the scene. Alternatively, longstanding stalwarts of the hotel institution such as The Capital Hotel are a reminder of traditional values complimented by contemporary renovations and additions. The location of Dukes is enviable, in close proximity to St James’s Palace, and is amongst the best places for a cocktail in London.
Meanwhile, the likes of Ham Yard Hotel herald the city as the home of some of the great designers in the world who turn travel and leisure into a luxurious art form. Setting the scene for special occasions and weddings as well as weekend getaways, London offers visitors something that few other places in the world achieve - a sense of past, present and future, all done with impeccably good taste.
If you're in the mood to explore outside, check out our recommendations for hotels within two hours of London.
JOIN THE GHG
Get our free monthly newsletter, latest special offers, and updates. Join more than 14,000 other members.
Read more about it here
BUY THE 46th EDITION OF THE GUIDE
Buy the 46th Edition of the Guide to read reviews of 650 hotels.
Please note that the print edition no longer contains discount vouchers.Buy the guide
Win A Free Night for Two!
Win a prize of dinner, bed and breakfast for two at Pendragon Country House, Camelford, Cornwall by SENDING A REVIEW of your favourite hotel or B&B in Britain or Ireland. See COMPETITION PAGE.Submit a review