Featured hotels with Special Offers
Hotels in London
The Goring - Three Nights for Two Special Offer
More hotels in London
Hotels in London
In one of those atmospheric London entities – a street that feels like a village in the heart of the capital – this hip pub-with-rooms assumes the role of community hub, yet has ‘a great location’, within minutes of frenetic Oxford Street.
‘Convenient for Heathrow,’ wrote readers flying from Australia. They so ‘loved the feel’ of this gastropub with rooms half a mile from Richmond Park that they were planning a return visit.
- Special offers in London
- Best wedding hotels in London
- Best spa hotels in London
- Best family friendly hotels in London
- Best hotels for walking in London
- Best romantic hotels in London
- Best dog friendly hotels in London
- Best restaurants with rooms in London
- Best gastro pubs with rooms in London
- London hotels with pools
- Hotels for Christmas in London
- Hotels for New Years Eve in London
- Hotels for Valentine’s Day in London
- Best gourmet hotels in London
- Hotels with disabled facilities in London
Hotels near tourist attractions
- Hotels near the British Museum
- Hotels near St Pancras Station
- Hotels near Tattershall Castle
- Hotels near Hyde Park, London
- Hotels near Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Hotels near Lord's Cricket Ground, London
- Hotels near the Imperial War Museum London
- Hotels near the Royal Albert Hall, London
- Hotels near the Chelsea Flower Show
- Hotels near the Kia Oval Cricket Ground, Kennington
- Hotels near Tower of London
- Hotels near Emirates Stadium, Arsenal
- Hotels near Finsbury Park, London
- Hotels near Stamford Bridge, Chelsea
- Hotels near the Olympia Exhibition Centre
- Hotels near the Brixton Academy
- Hotels near Clapham Common, London
- Hotels near the Hammersmith Apollo
- Hotels near the Olympic Stadium and Park, East London
- Hotels near Greenwich, London
London: boutique hotels and historic luxury
London’s arts, culture, rich heritage and spectacular range of restaurants are all part of its great appeal for holiday makers, whether it’s to experience it in summer with all its festivals and markets or in the winter when the shops are filled with festive cheer and the theatres glow from within.
From the smallest boutique hotel, to the largest of well established institutions, hotels in London have earned a reputation across the centuries for their stylish hospitality and sense of grandeur. From the eclectic hub of Soho to the elegant heights of Chelsea, Notting Hill’s bijoux style to the buzz of Covent Garden, London has a little bit of everything when it comes to hotels and travel.
The likes of Artist Residence are spectacular examples of London’s living and breathing sense of art and culture, a jewel in the city and a comparatively new addition to the scene. Alternatively, longstanding stalwarts of the hotel institution such as The Capital Hotel are a reminder of traditional values complimented by contemporary renovations and additions. The location of Dukes is enviable, in close proximity to St James’s Palace, and is amongst the best places for a cocktail in London.
Meanwhile, the likes of Ham Yard Hotel herald the city as the home of some of the great designers in the world who turn travel and leisure into a luxurious art form. Setting the scene for special occasions and weddings as well as weekend getaways, London offers visitors something that few other places in the world achieve – a sense of past, present and future, all done with impeccably good taste.
Good Hotel Guide gift vouchers make an ideal Christmas, birthday or wedding present. You can make a gift of any monetary value from £100-£1,000. It also comes with a free copy of the Guide.Buy Gift Voucher