Featured hotels with Special Offers
Hotels in Cornwall
The Nare - 'The Ultimate Nare Break' Special Offer
Bedruthan Hotel and Spa - Complimentary Spa Garden Special Offer
The Scarlet - 15% off Spa Treatments Special Offer
Pendragon Country House - Two and Three Night Special Offer
Pentillie Castle - Spring Garden Break Special Offer
More hotels in Cornwall
Hotels in Cornwall
You might find Cornish lamb on the menu at Rick and Jill Stein’s flagship venture in a harbour town on the Camel estuary, but it is for fish and shellfish that fans have come here since Stein transformed a dodgy nightclub into a basic hotel in 1975.
‘I have travelled widely but never stayed in a place where I truly felt I was with a close friend.’ Owner Susan Stuart ‘has created a real treat’, says a Guide regular after this year’s visit to the ‘beautifully restored listed house’.
- Hotel wedding venues in Cornwall
- Best wedding venue hotels in Cornwall
- Best spa hotels in Cornwall
- Best family friendly hotels in Cornwall
- Best hotels for walking in Cornwall
- Best romantic hotels in Cornwall
- Best dog friendly hotels in Cornwall
- Best hotels with fishing in Cornwall
- Best restaurants with rooms in Cornwall
- Best gastro pubs with rooms in Cornwall
- Best gourmet hotels in Cornwall
- Cornwall hotels with pools
- Hotels for Christmas in Cornwall
- Hotels for New Years Eve in Cornwall
- Hotels for Valentine’s Day in Cornwall
- Hotels by the sea in Cornwall
Best places to stay in Cornwall: hotels, B&Bs and restaurants with rooms
Cornwall is one of the most popular UK holiday destinations. It has some wonderful boutique and luxury hotels. The beaches are unrivalled for their wildness, beauty, and variety. Tiny coves, superb surfing areas, and miles of sand. Along the coast are numerous fishing villages and harbours including Looe, Mevagissey, St. Mawes, Tintagel, Newquay, Padstow, St. Ives, Zennor and Mousehold. There are also beautiful hotels in Penzance.
The National Trust is very active in Cornwall and there are also a host of independently owned tourist attractions from the Lost Gardens of Heligan to the magnificent Eden Project. Stately homes include; Lanhydrock House, Prideaux Place and Pencarrow. Another Cornish attraction is its history; from megalithic monuments to tin mining. If you or someone you know is planning a wedding in Cornwall, take a look at our favourite wedding venues in Cornwall.
Good Hotel Guide gift vouchers make an ideal Christmas, birthday or wedding present. You can make a gift of any monetary value from £100-£1,000. It also comes with a free copy of the Guide.Buy Gift Voucher