Featured hotels with Special Offers
Hotels in Cornwall
Talland Bay Hotel
Pendragon Country House
Polurrian on the Lizard
From Barbara Hepworth's sculptures and the Tate gallery at St Ives to the famous Mince Theatre carved into the cliff face at Penzance. The iconic eco-park - the Eden Project - near St Austell to King Arthur's Tintagel Castle and the Lost Gardens of Heligan near Mevagissey. Whether you fancy scoping the waves from your seaside hotel and surfing in Newquay, hiking along the South West Coast Path with your four legged-friend before returning to one of the many dog-friendly hotels in the region, or simply enjoying a classic afternoon tea.
Cornwall is as ideal for romantic getaways as it is for family-friendly hotel escapes and has something to offer at all times of the year.
More hotels in Cornwall
Hotels in Cornwall
- Hotel wedding venues in Cornwall
- Best wedding venue hotels in Cornwall
- Best spa hotels in Cornwall
- Best family friendly hotels in Cornwall
- Best hotels for walking in Cornwall
- Best romantic hotels in Cornwall
- Best dog friendly hotels in Cornwall
- Best hotels with fishing in Cornwall
- Best restaurants with rooms in Cornwall
- Best country house hotels in Cornwall
- Best gastro pubs with rooms in Cornwall
- Best gourmet hotels in Cornwall
- Cornwall hotels with pools
- Hotels for Christmas in Cornwall
- Hotels for New Years Eve in Cornwall
- Hotels for Valentine’s Day in Cornwall
- Hotels by the sea in Cornwall
- Hotel deals and special offers in Cornwall
- Hotels with Outdoor Pools in Cornwall
- Hotels with tennis courts in Cornwall
Hotels near tourist attractions
Best places to stay in Cornwall: hotels, B&Bs and restaurants with rooms
Cornwall is one of the most popular UK holiday destinations. It has some wonderful boutique and luxury hotels. The beaches are unrivalled for their wildness, beauty, and variety. Tiny coves, superb surfing areas, and miles of sand. Along the coast are numerous fishing villages and harbours including Looe, Mevagissey, St. Mawes, Tintagel, Newquay, Padstow, St. Ives, Zennor and Mousehold. There are also beautiful hotels in Penzance.
The National Trust is very active in Cornwall and there are also a host of independently owned tourist attractions from the Lost Gardens of Heligan to the magnificent Eden Project. Stately homes include: Lanhydrock House, Prideaux Place and Pencarrow. Another Cornish attraction is its history; from megalithic monuments to tin mining. If you or someone you know is planning a wedding in Cornwall, take a look at our favourite wedding venues in Cornwall.
BUY THE 2022 GUIDE
Buy the 2022 Guide to read reviews of 670 hotels.
Please note that the 2022 edition no longer contains discount vouchers. They will be included in a Readers Club to be launched later in the year.Buy the guide