Featured hotels with Special Offers
Hotels in Yorkshire
Middlethorpe Hall & Spa - Health and Beauty Spa Break Special Offer
The Devonshire Arms - Four Nights for the Price of Three Winter Escape Special Offer
The Traddock - Yorkshire Gourmet Break Special Offer
More hotels in Yorkshire
Hotels in Yorkshire
- Hotel wedding venues in Yorkshire
- Best wedding venue hotels in Yorkshire
- Best spa hotels in Yorkshire
- Best family friendly hotels in Yorkshire
- Best hotels for walking in Yorkshire
- Best romantic hotels in Yorkshire
- Best dog friendly hotels in Yorkshire
- Best hotels with fishing in Yorkshire
- Best restaurants with rooms in Yorkshire
- Best country house hotels in Yorkshire
- Best gastro pubs with rooms in Yorkshire
- Yorkshire hotels with pools
- Hotels for Christmas in Yorkshire
- Hotels for New Years Eve in Yorkshire
- Hotels for Valentine’s Day in Yorkshire
- Best gourmet hotels in Yorkshire
- Hotels with disabled facilities in Yorkshire
- Hotel deals and special offers in Yorkshire
- Best dog friendly pubs with rooms in Yorkshire
- Foodie hotels in Yorkshire
Hotels, B&Bs, country houses, inns, restaurants with rooms
England’s largest county has much to offer, ranging from the national parks of the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors (North Yorkshire) to York with its ancient city walls, medieval buildings and glorious minster. Beverley, too, has a fine minster, Ripon a honey-stone cathedral. Harrogate, once a fashionable spa town, is now known for its tea shops. Scarborough a fashionable seaside resort in the 17th century, is well supplied with amusement arcades and fish and chip shops, but also has quiet parks and gardens.
The centres of the industrial cities of Leeds and Sheffield, much improved in recent years, are worth visiting for their art galleries, museums and restaurants. Famous Yorkshire ruins include the abbeys of Fountains, Whitby and Rivaulx. Stately homes include Harewood House and Castle Howard. Richmond has a fine castle above the River Swale. Haworth, where the Bronte sisters lived, is a popular destination, if very touristy. Don't forget, if you or someone you know is planning a wedding, take a look at our wedding venues in Yorkshire.
JOIN THE GHG
Get our free monthly newsletter, latest special offers, and updates. Join more than 14,000 other members.
Read more about it here
BUY THE 46th EDITION OF THE GUIDE
Buy the 46th Edition of the Guide to read reviews of 650 hotels.
Please note that the print edition no longer contains discount vouchers.Buy the guide
Win A Free Night for Two!
Win a prize of dinner, bed and breakfast for two at Pendragon Country House, Camelford, Cornwall by SENDING A REVIEW of your favourite hotel or B&B in Britain or Ireland. See COMPETITION PAGE.Submit a review