Best romantic hotels in Norfolk
Cley Windmill - 3 Nights for the Price of 2 Special Offer
All hotels demand upkeep, though it is rare for owners to have to replace a fan wheel or fit new sails. But, then, there is nothing ordinary about Julian and Carolyn Goldee’s B&B.
The Dial House - £100 B&B Midweek Special Offer
One of the Guide’s most outré hotels occupies a ‘handsome’ red brick Georgian house overlooking the market square of an attractive town.
Congham Hall - Sunday Special Offer
Close to Sandringham, a Georgian country house set amid lawns, orchards and woodland.
Magazine Wood - Super Sundays and Mondays
The wild Norfolk coast is minutes away from the rustic luxury of Pip and Jonathan Barber’s chic B&B in the countryside.
The Gunton Arms
‘One of the most unusual hotels we've ever visited.' Guide inspectors were left reeling by art dealer Ivor Braka's pub-with-rooms in the deer park of Gunton Hall.
Other hotels in this group
- Best romantic hotels
- Best romantic hotels in Sussex
- Best romantic hotels in Cotswolds
- Best romantic hotels in Dorset
- Best romantic hotels in Cornwall
- Best romantic hotels in Somerset
- Best romantic hotels in Ireland
- Best romantic hotels in Devon
- Best romantic hotels in Cumbria
- Best romantic hotels in Lake District