Best wedding venue hotels in Cornwall
Other hotels in this group
- Best wedding hotels
- Hotel wedding venues in Scotland
- Best wedding venue hotels in Wales
- Best wedding venue hotels in Midlands
- Best wedding venue hotels in North West
- Best wedding hotel venues in Kent
- Best wedding hotels in West Country
- Best hotel wedding venues in North East
- Best wedding hotels in South East
- Best wedding hotels in Norfolk
- Hotels in Cornwall
- Hotel wedding venues in Cornwall
- Best spa hotels in Cornwall
- Best family friendly hotels in Cornwall
- Best hotels for walking in Cornwall
- Best romantic hotels in Cornwall
- Best dog friendly hotels in Cornwall
- Best hotels with fishing in Cornwall
- Best restaurants with rooms in Cornwall
- Best gastro pubs with rooms in Cornwall
Where to get married in Cornwall
A peninsular where rugged moorland and dramatic coastline meets sandy beaches and charming villages, Cornwall is a magical part of the UK built on myth, legend and the inspiration for multiple novels. It’s a spectacular backdrop for a wedding.
An ancient, Celtic land, Cornwall (or Kernow, as it’s known to Cornish speakers) has a history of mining, fishing and farming. It’s the majestic backdrop for the breathy television adaptation of Poldark and the much loved Doc Martin portrayed by Martin Clunes, and of course, it’s the home to the Eden Project, exemplifying the area’s environmental importance.
The wildness of Cornwall’s coast has inspired artists across the centuries, while its foodie reputation for afternoon teas, pasties (you can thank that mining history) and hearty cakes make it a warm and welcoming environment with a particular brand of hospitality.
For all of these reasons, Cornwall is a charming location for weddings both big and small. While the likes of Budock Vean have a fresh seaside look to accompany its waterside location, hotels such as Talland Bay capitalise on a quirky and artistic vibe from its clifftop perch. Alternatively, ultra modern hotels such as The Scarlet bring the light in for a contemporary take on Cornish hospitality, so there are options for every style and scale.
Whether you’re choosing to get married at the hotel in question or simply have your reception there, the options range from small boutique hotels to those with enough space to accommodate the entire wedding party, and one thing that can be guaranteed in Cornwall is a warm welcome and amiable hospitality.
Good Hotel Guide gift vouchers make an ideal Christmas, birthday or wedding present. You can make a gift of any monetary value from £100-£1,000. It also comes with a free copy of the Guide.Buy Gift Voucher