Best gourmet hotels in Cornwall
‘A very nice hotel with its own private beach, secluded and quiet,’ writes a reader of this cliff-top hotel in gardens overlooking Gerrans Bay.
Hidden in a back street of Padstow’s old town, these sybaritic B&B suites, created by chef Paul Ainsworth and his wife, are an ideal retreat for foodies.
Occupying a centuries-old farmhouse and its surrounding barns, this rustic-chic guest house and restaurant make an ideal base for exploring the meadows and woodland around – or simply for eating ‘stupendously’ well.
Other hotels in this group
- Best gourmet hotels
- Best gourmet hotels in Somerset
- Best gourmet hotels in East Anglia
- Best gourmet hotels in London
- Best gourmet hotels in Ireland
- Best gourmet hotels in Midlands
- Best gourmet hotels in Yorkshire
- Best gourmet hotels in Kent
- Best gourmet hotels in North East
- Best gourmet hotels in Lake District
- Hotels in Cornwall
- Hotel wedding venues in Cornwall
- Best wedding venue hotels in Cornwall
- Best spa hotels in Cornwall
- Best family friendly hotels in Cornwall
- Best hotels for walking in Cornwall
- Best romantic hotels in Cornwall
- Best dog friendly hotels in Cornwall
- Best hotels with fishing in Cornwall
- Best restaurants with rooms in Cornwall
JOIN THE GHG
Get our free monthly newsletter, latest special offers, and updates. Join more than 14,000 other members.
Read more about it here
BUY THE 46th EDITION OF THE GUIDE
Buy the 46th Edition of the Guide to read reviews of 650 hotels.
Please note that the print edition no longer contains discount vouchers.Buy the guide
Best Review Wins A Free Night for Two!
Win a night’s stay in a Beach Hut, with dinner and a spa treatment, at Cary Arms & Spa, Babbacombe, Devon by SENDING A REVIEW of your favourite hotel or B&B in Britain or Ireland. See COMPETITION PAGE.Submit a review