Best gourmet hotels in Kent
‘From the moment the front door opened, we were made to feel most welcome.’ Guide inspectors were deeply impressed this year when visiting David and Rona Pitchford’s restaurant-with-rooms in a Georgian manor house on the outskirts of this market town.
‘We had an absolutely lovely stay.’ ‘Such a graceful house' in 'one of England's best preserved medieval towns'. Trusted Guide readers staying in 2019 joined fans in feeling ‘truly cosseted’ at this Queen Anne-style house.
A new entry to the Guide this year, the latest addition to the Pig litter (see index) is set in a Jacobean manor house just outside Canterbury. 'Any fan of the other Pigs would love this one too,’ says our inspector.
Other hotels in this group
- Best luxury and boutique hotels in Kent
- Hotel wedding venues in Kent
- Best wedding hotel venues in Kent
- Best family friendly hotels in Kent
- Best hotels for walking in Kent
- Best romantic hotels in Kent
- Best dog friendly hotels in Kent
- Best restaurants with rooms in Kent
- Best gastro pubs with rooms in Kent
- Hotels for Christmas in Kent
Good Hotel Guide gift vouchers make an ideal Christmas, birthday or wedding present. You can make a gift of any monetary value from £100-£1,000. It also comes with a free copy of the Guide.Buy Gift Voucher