Hotels in Berkshire
Where an 18th-century pub once stood, this privately owned, rebuilt-from-the-ground-up roadside hotel today has understated rooms, a traditionally styled bar, and an ‘excellent restaurant’ headed by award-winning chef Michael Chapman.
Hotels near tourist attractions
- Hotels near the Henley Regatta, Henley-on-Thames
- Hotels near Legoland Windsor
- Hotels near Windsor Castle
- Hotels near Heathrow Airport
- Hotels near Twickenham Stadium
- Hotels near RHS Garden Wisley
- Hotels near Hampton Court Palace
- Hotels near Sandown Park
- Hotels near Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Hotels near Wembley Stadium
- Hotels near Waddesdon Manor
- Hotels near Whipsnade Zoo
- Hotels near Chessington World of Adventures
- Hotels near the Hammersmith Apollo
- Hotels near the Olympia Exhibition Centre
- Hotels near the Wimbledon Tennis Championships
- Hotels near Stamford Bridge, Chelsea
- Hotels near the Royal Albert Hall, London
- Hotels near Lord's Cricket Ground, London
- Hotels near Hyde Park, London
Berkshire – famed for links to royalty, Windsor Castle, the River Thames and its pure Englishness.
Berkshire’s beautiful countryside, charming towns and villages almost makes you forget that you’re just a short train ride from London. Historic Windsor Castle, home to the Queen, is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. Take a tour inside for a glimpse into the lives of British kings and queens for the past 1,000 years. Nearby is the prestigious boarding school Eton College, where 19 British prime ministers have been educated.
Also worth visiting from your hotel is Pangbourne, on the River Thames, which dates back to Saxon times and is said to have been the inspiration for works by Kenneth Grahame and Jerome K Jerome. Nearby is Buckleberry, the birthplace of Kate Middleton, now the Duchess of Cambridge. Ascot race course, Savill Gardens and picture-perfect spots like Hurley,Bray, Cookham, and Waltham St Lawrence make Berkshire a great place for a hotel stay.
Good Hotel Guide gift vouchers make an ideal Christmas, birthday or wedding present. You can make a gift of any monetary value from £100-£1,000. It also comes with a free copy of the Guide.Buy Gift Voucher