Hotels in Hertfordshire
The Fox at Willian - Complimentary Gin & Tonic Special Offer
The Farmhouse at Redcoats - Foodie Staycation Package Special Offer
Sopwell House Hotel
Number One Port Hill
Hertfordshire has a wealth of activities to enjoy and sites to see. Many of its towns have played a key role in England’s history, from ancient St. Albans (formerly Roman Verulamium), to the market town of Tring. Destinations like Hatfield House also give you a chance to stroll in the childhood footsteps of Elizabeth I, while more contemporary activities include a trip to the Harry Potter Studios in Watford or the workspace and gardens of a famous sculptor at the Henry Moore Foundation.
Hospitality in Hertfordshire builds on that sense of variety and opportunity. Romantic weekends at Sopwell House Hotel give you the chance to stay in the former home of Lord Louis Mountbatten, as well as indulging in therapies and wellbeing in their contemporary spa. Equally, The Fox at Willian sits in a quiet village dating back to the Domesday Book and offers a tranquil retreat in a country inn/pub with rooms - perfect for a sense of escapism.
Hotels near tourist attractions
- Hotels near Finsbury Park, London
- Hotels near Emirates Stadium, Arsenal
- Hotels near the Olympic Stadium and Park, East London
- Hotels near St Pancras Station
- Hotels near Wembley Stadium
- Hotels near Lord's Cricket Ground, London
- Hotels near the British Museum
- Hotels near Whipsnade Zoo
- Hotels near Tower of London
- Hotels near Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Hotels near Tattershall Castle
- Hotels near Hyde Park, London
- Hotels near Excel London
- Hotels near the O2 Arena, London
- Hotels near the Imperial War Museum London
- Hotels near the Royal Albert Hall, London
- Hotels near the Olympia Exhibition Centre
- Hotels near the Kia Oval Cricket Ground, Kennington
- Hotels near the Chelsea Flower Show
- Hotels near Greenwich, London
JOIN THE GHG
Get our free monthly newsletter, latest special offers, and updates. Join more than 14,000 other members.
Read more about it here
BUY THE 46th EDITION OF THE GUIDE
Buy the 46th Edition of the Guide to read reviews of 650 hotels.
Please note that the print edition no longer contains discount vouchers.Buy the guide
Best Review Wins A Free Night for Two!
Win a night’s stay in a Beach Hut, with dinner and a spa treatment, at Cary Arms & Spa, Babbacombe, Devon by SENDING A REVIEW of your favourite hotel or B&B in Britain or Ireland. See COMPETITION PAGE.Submit a review