Hotels in Suffolk
- Best gastro pubs with rooms in Suffolk
- Best restaurants with rooms in Suffolk
- Hotels for Christmas in Suffolk
- Hotels for New Years Eve in Suffolk
- Hotels for Valentine’s Day in Suffolk
- Hotels by the sea in Suffolk
- Best gourmet hotels in Suffolk
- Hotels with disabled facilities in Suffolk
- Best dog friendly pubs with rooms in Suffolk
- Foodie hotels in Suffolk
Hotels, B&Bs, country houses, inns, restaurants with rooms
Ickworth and Helmingham have beautiful gardens – or if you fancy a flutter then Newmarket is home to two race courses and 5,000 race horses.
Former coaching houses and converted mills are included in Good Hotel Guide’s 18 luxury and boutique hotels in Suffolk, all offering excellent accommodation. During your stay, wander around quaint Southwold and its pier and visit the seaside town of Aldeburgh, which prides itself on having the best fish and chip shop in the country. Aldeburgh also hosts a classical musical festival, founded by the composed Benjamin Britten, which sees innovative performances – even on the beach.
BUY THE 2022 GUIDE
Buy the 2022 Guide to read reviews of 670 hotels.
Please note that the 2022 edition no longer contains discount vouchers. They will be included in a Readers Club to be launched later in the year.Buy the guide