Hotels in Warwickshire
Favourite attractions include Warwick Castle, Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Stoneleigh Abbey with its links to Jane Austen. Horse racing, theatre, rugby and walks along the River Avon Trail are all part of the entertainment.
Then rest your head and tuck into local fare at hotels, inns, B&Bs and pubs-with-rooms at the likes of Mallory Court at Leamington Spa, The Howard Arms at Stratford-upon-Avon, Barnacle Hall in Coventry or the Fuzzy Duck in Armscote.
Hotels near tourist attractions
- Hotels near Hidcote, Gloucestershire
- Hotels near Blenheim Palace, Woodstock
- Hotels near Kenilworth Castle and Garden
- Hotels near Cheltenham Racecourse
- Hotels near Warwick University
- Hotels near MAC Birmingham
- Hotels near Waddesdon Manor
- Hotels near Ashdown House
- Hotels near Drayton Manor Theme Park
- Hotels near Highgrove House and Gardens
- Hotels near Avebury Stone Circle
JOIN THE GHG
Get our free monthly newsletter, latest special offers, and updates. Join more than 14,000 other members.
Read more about it here
BUY THE 46th EDITION OF THE GUIDE
Buy the 46th Edition of the Guide to read reviews of 650 hotels.
Please note that the print edition no longer contains discount vouchers.Buy the guide
Best Review Wins A Free Night for Two!
Win a night’s stay in a Beach Hut, with dinner and a spa treatment, at Cary Arms & Spa, Babbacombe, Devon by SENDING A REVIEW of your favourite hotel or B&B in Britain or Ireland. See COMPETITION PAGE.Submit a review