Good Hotel Guide Review
In a secluded swath of green countryside, Pip and Jonathan Barber’s chic B&B looks over the village towards the Norfolk coast. Just right for cocooning, each spacious, newly refurbished suite has a private entrance and terrace; inside are a large bed and mood lighting, plus a deep bath and separate shower in the bathroom. Books, DVDs and binoculars are provided; a tablet computer serves as an online concierge, to download a newspaper or create a travel itinerary. The day begins ‘anytime’: a well-stocked cupboard contains muesli, cereals, fruit and croissants; milk and organic yogurts are in the fridge. Cooked breakfasts (charged extra) are ordered the night before. A dining pub is within walking distance.
3. All on ground floor, 2 in converted barn.
all year except Christmas.
in-room TV (on-demand movies), in-room spa treatments, 3-acre grounds.
allowed (not unattended) in 1 bedroom.
per room B&B (continental) £115–£149. Cooked breakfast £7.50. 2-night min. stay most weekends.
Good Hotel Guide articles about
- Suffolk Norfolk Life: 10 of the top dog-friendly hotels in East Anglia to daydream about
- Eastern Daily Press: 7 of the best dog-friendly hotels in Norfolk
- Eastern Daily Press Norfolk: 10 of the most romantic hotels in Norfolk
- Eastern Daily Press: 10 of the top hotels to visit in Norfolk in 2019
- Norfolk Magazine: 10 Dog-friendly hotels in Norfolk
Super Sundays and Mondays
Book a Sunday or Monday night and get 20% off your next night stay from November 1st, 2021. Sorry this offer cannot be used in conjunction with stays that include any other day of the week and is not available during any school holiday period. Specific rooms are not allocated for this offer. Please quote the Good Hotel Guide at the time of booking to qualify.