Good Hotel Guide Review
In a secluded swath of green countryside, Pip and Jonathan Barber’s chic B&B looks over the village towards the Norfolk coast. Just right for cocooning, each spacious, newly refurbished suite has a private entrance and terrace; inside are a large bed and mood lighting, plus a deep bath and separate shower in the bathroom. Books, DVDs and binoculars are provided; a tablet computer serves as an online concierge, to download a newspaper or create a travel itinerary. The day begins ‘anytime’: a well-stocked cupboard contains muesli, cereals, fruit and croissants; milk and organic yogurts are in the fridge. Cooked breakfasts (charged extra) are ordered the night before. A dining pub is within walking distance.
3. All on ground floor, 2 in converted barn.
all year except Christmas.
in-room TV (on-demand movies), in-room spa treatments, 3-acre grounds.
allowed (not unattended) in 1 bedroom.
per room B&B (continental) £115–£149. Cooked breakfast £7.50. 2-night min. stay most weekends.
Good Hotel Guide articles about
- Suffolk Norfolk Life: 10 of the top dog-friendly hotels in East Anglia to daydream about
- Eastern Daily Press: 7 of the best dog-friendly hotels in Norfolk
- Eastern Daily Press Norfolk: 10 of the most romantic hotels in Norfolk
- Eastern Daily Press: 10 of the top hotels to visit in Norfolk in 2019
- Norfolk Magazine: 10 Dog-friendly hotels in Norfolk