Good Hotel Guide Review
The wild Norfolk coast is minutes away from the rustic luxury of Pip and Jonathan Barber’s chic B&B in the countryside. Each luxurious suite has light, contemporary hues, harmonious prints and artwork, its own entrance and terrace. Boutique styling supplies each with a large bed, mood lighting; in the bathroom, a deep bath and separate shower. Thoughtful extras add to the cocoon: books, DVDs, binoculars; a tablet computer serves as online concierge, to summon breakfast, download a newspaper, create a bespoke itinerary. The day begins ‘anytime’: a well-stocked cupboard contains muesli, cereals, fruits and croissants; milk, organic yogurts are in the fridge. Cooked breakfasts are ordered the night before (charged extra).
3. all on ground floor, 2 in converted barn.
all year except Christmas.
free Wi-Fi, in-room TV (on-demand movies), in-room treatments, 3-acre grounds, parking.
allowed (not unattended) in 1 bedroom.
per room B&B £105–£144. Cooked breakfast £5–£7. 2-night min. stay most weekends.
Good Hotel Guide articles about
- Suffolk Norfolk Life: 10 of the top dog-friendly hotels in East Anglia to daydream about
- Eastern Daily Press: 7 of the best dog-friendly hotels in Norfolk
- Eastern Daily Press Norfolk: 10 of the most romantic hotels in Norfolk
- Eastern Daily Press: 10 of the top hotels to visit in Norfolk in 2019
- Norfolk Magazine: 10 Dog-friendly hotels in Norfolk
Super Sundays and Mondays
Book a Sunday or Monday night and get 20% off your next night stay.
Sorry this offer cannot be used in conjunction with stays that include any other day of the week and is not available during any school holiday period. Specific rooms are not allocated for this offer. Please quote the Good Hotel Guide at the time of booking to qualify.