Hotels with Outdoor Pools in Wales
Porth Tocyn Hotel
St Brides Spa Hotel
The best hotels with outdoor swimming pools in Wales
Whether it’s a swim overlooking Cardigan Bay or a soak in a spa pool with a view of Carmarthen beach, a hotel with an outdoor pool in Wales brings together leisure, luxury and spectacular natural beauty.
Then again, you may decide to include in the grandeur of a mansion house hotel in a unique Italianate village that has hosted and inspired the likes of HG Wells, George Bernard Shaw and Bertrand Russell.
It isn’t all coast in this blissful part of the UK however. Head to the foothills of Snowdonia and you will find an eccentric destination where those who have gone before have spent their time training to climb Everest.
Whether it’s wellness or decadence, family or romantic escapes or maybe just a little time to yourself for that matter, in Wales hotels offer a kind of hospitality that you won’t find anywhere in the world. And to cap it all off the odds are there’s a classic afternoon tea or hearty feast of locally sourced dishes ready and waiting for you after you have worked up an appetite as well.
- Best luxury and boutique hotels in Wales
- Hotel deals and special offers in Wales
- Hotel wedding venues in Wales
- Best wedding venue hotels in Wales
- Best spa hotels in Wales
- Best family friendly hotels in Wales
- Best hotels for walking in Wales
- Best romantic hotels in Wales
- Best dog friendly hotels in Wales
- Best hotels for fishing in Wales