28. Some on ground floor, some suitable for disabled, plus self-catering Medley Court cottage.
All year except 25–27 Dec.
Lounge, billiards room, free Wi-Fi, in-room TV (Sky), 680-acre gardens and grounds, parking.
All ages welcomed.
Per room B&B single £105, double from £125.
VisitEngland Five Star Guest Accommodation
Good Hotel Guide Review
Connect with the past in this sumptuous B&B, which occupies two Edwardian additions to 13th-century Hever Castle. Moulded ceilings, grand chimney pieces, and corridors lined with paintings heighten the sense of grandeur; in the Astor and Anne Boleyn wings, individually decorated bedrooms, each with a bathroom of limestone or marble, are full of character. A blend of Tudor-inspired features and modern-day comfort, they may have a golden chaise longue, a four-poster bed, a glimpse of the castle through leaded windows. Residents have complimentary access to the castle and grounds during opening hours; parts of the peaceful gardens are yours to wander in after the public has left for the day. 2 mins’ walk to village pub; 1½ miles from Hever station.
- Visit South East England: 5 great hotels within two hours of London
- Suitcase: Seven beautiful hotels within two hours of London
- Visit Kent: 5 hotels near great Kent breweries
- Wedding Ideas Magazine: 10 unmissable intimate wedding venues for small weddings