28, some on ground floor, some suitable for disabled, plus self-catering Medley Court cottage.
all year except 25 and 31 Dec; 1–15 Jan, 20–22 Jan, 27–29 Jan; 3–5 Feb. 11–12 Feb.
lounge, billiards room, free Wi-Fi, in-room TV (Sky, Freeview), 680-acre grounds, parking.
all ages welcomed.
all major cards.
per room B&B twin £130–£260, double £175–£280.
VisitEngland Five Star Guest Accommodation
Good Hotel Guide Review
Double-moated 13th-century Hever Castle, the childhood home of Anne Boleyn, is now home to a sumptuous B&B. Bedrooms are in two Tudor-style Edwardian additions, the Aster and Anne Boleyn wings. Each room blends Tudor-inspired features and comforts fit for a queen: a gold-coloured chaise longue, a four-poster, a glimpse of the castle through mullion windows; spoiling toiletries in a decadent bathroom of limestone or marble. Moulded ceilings, grand chimney pieces and rich tapestries heighten the grandeur. Breakfast, a lavish affair, is served in each wing’s own dining room. Residents are granted complimentary open-hours access to the castle and grounds and, after hours, to the peaceful gardens.
- Visit South Eastern England: 6 family-friendly hotels for half-term breaks in South East England
- Visit South East England: 5 great hotels within two hours of London
- Suitcase: Seven beautiful hotels within two hours of London
- Visit Kent: 5 hotels near great Kent breweries
- Wedding Ideas Magazine: 10 unmissable intimate wedding venues for small weddings