Hotels by the sea in Suffolk
Hotels by the sea in Suffolk: from pubs with rooms to country house hotels
Popular for family holidays, nature lovers and beach breaks, the Suffolk coast is peppered with pretty villages, historic hamlets and bustling market towns. From Felixstowe and Framlingham to Leiston, Aldeburgh, and Saxmundham, Suffolk is both tranquil and provides plenty to see and do, not least with an ample calendar of seasonal, local events that add even further character to its many charms throughout the year.
Hotels on the Suffolk coast range from the magnificent to the cosy, country house hotels to pubs and inns with rooms and superb grub. Guests at The Wentworth in Aldeburgh, for example, delight in its picturesque gardens, its grand architecture and interiors, and its location right across from a shingle beach, It is most definitely a romantic hotel, where food is elegant and service is excellent.
Meanwhile, visitors eager to surround themselves with the sounds of birds singing at the RSPB nature reserve at Minsmere find themselves retiring to the understated red brick retreat – The Westleton Crown, also at Southwold.
- Hotels in Suffolk
- Best gastro pubs with rooms in Suffolk
- Best restaurants with rooms in Suffolk
- Hotels for Christmas in Suffolk
- Hotels for New Years Eve in Suffolk
- Hotels for Valentine’s Day in Suffolk
- Best gourmet hotels in Suffolk
- Hotels with disabled facilities in Suffolk
- Best dog friendly pubs with rooms in Suffolk
- Foodie hotels in Suffolk