Best luxury and boutique hotels in Ireland
- Hotel deals and special offers in Ireland
- Best wedding hotels in Ireland
- Best spa hotels in Ireland
- Best romantic hotels in Ireland
- Best dog friendly hotels in Ireland
- Best hotels with fishing in Ireland
- Best restaurants with rooms in Ireland
- Best country house hotels in Ireland
- Best gastro pubs with rooms in Ireland
- Ireland hotels with pools
- Hotels for Christmas in Ireland
- Hotels for New Years Eve in Ireland
- Hotels for Valentine’s Day in Ireland
- Hotels for Valentine’s Day in Northern Ireland
- Hotels by the sea in Ireland
- Best gourmet hotels in Ireland
- Hotels with tennis courts in Ireland
- Foodie hotels in Ireland
How to decide where to stay in Ireland
Beautiful hotels, historic hotels, hotels for salmon and trout fishing, hotels for golf, and hotels for walking are all easily at hand.
But above all it is the charm of the natives that is reflected in some of the Good Hotel Guide's favourite hotels where the warmth of the welcome remains truly Irish. In many of the smaller places, you will be received as a friend and given an unforgettable insight into the gentle Irish way of life.
Our directory presents some of the Guide's selected Hotels in Ireland. Here are some of the popular cities and areas in Ireland:
JOIN THE GHG
Get our free monthly newsletter, latest special offers, and updates. Join more than 14,000 other members.
Read more about it here
BUY THE 46th EDITION OF THE GUIDE
Buy the 46th Edition of the Guide to read reviews of 650 hotels.
Please note that the print edition no longer contains discount vouchers.Buy the guide
Best Review Wins A Free Night for Two!
Win a night’s stay in a Beach Hut, with dinner and a spa treatment, at Cary Arms & Spa, Babbacombe, Devon by SENDING A REVIEW of your favourite hotel or B&B in Britain or Ireland. See COMPETITION PAGE.Submit a review